We are currently working with a market leading, UK based company with a growing presence in Europe and beyond. To support this strategy they are investing heavily in IT by implementing IFS.
We are looking for a top class ERP / Application Specialist to strengthen there IT Team at this exciting time.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the IFS ERP implementation project and take responsibility for shaping the future strategy for our application portfolio.
What you will be doing:
- Helping to shape our application and support strategies to maintain optimal alignment with business objectives and deliver the best possible Customer Experience.
- Working with the Business Change Team, partners and colleagues to implement IFS and maximise the benefits it brings to the organisation.
- Developing your expertise across the suite of solutions that comprise our application landscape.
- Identifying and implementing IT service improvements, streamlining and automating processes.
- Working with the Service and Operations Manager to ensure an effective transition of new or amended IT Services into BAU Support.
- Supporting day to day operations, ensuring incidents and requests are resolved, setting and monitoring application KPIs, support SLAs and customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring appropriate training and support resources are available for our client community, IT Team and supplier-partners.
- Owning and actively managing the relationship with application support providers, ensuring SLAs are adhered to, performance improved and budget targets met.
What you will bring:
- Experience of ERP implementation within a similar organisation. Existing knowledge of IFS would be a major advantage.
- Extensive experience of developing and maintaining effective working relationships with application vendors and support partners, ensuring SLAs are met and, over time, improved.
- Experience of setting and monitoring KPIs that represent the customer experience and drive continuous improvement.
- Demonstrable knowledge of database management, preferably Oracle, interfacing and middleware.
- Experience of working in an ITIL-focused environment, ideally with a formal ITIL qualification.
- Experience of defining and implementing application management and support processes.
- An exceptional customer focus and ability to prioritise activities based on business impact.