Back to jobs
My client has an exciting opportunity for an ERP Business Analyst to join their growing IT Team based within the Head Office. The systems development team are responsible for defining the overall structure of the business' IT systems and processes. The team is focused on improving business efficiency using new and improved systems and technologies. The ERP Analyst role is responsible for developing the ERP System (Infor M3) by analysing internal processes and requirements and translating these into technical solutions. They will also be involved in performing ERP system upgrades and working with external vendors on integration and development projects.
About YouSuccessful candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Significant experience working ERP system development or support role, preferably working with Infor M3 and the full Microsoft software stack
- Proven ability to analyse business processes and requirements whilst proposing effective technical solutions
- Ability to create raining documentation to support the team and end users whilst supporting change control for system enhancements
- Proven experience creating, analysing, and documenting testing schedules within business-critical services
- Effective stakeholder management skills and experience working with 3rd party vendors and developers