We require an experienced ERP Business Support Analyst to provide ongoing support to the business and associated core technologies at our manufacturing facility in Leek. Working with the ICT Business Engagement (ERP) Lead, you will be self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and analytical skills to help drive efficiency and leverage value from new and existing business applications.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
· Document, log and triage support calls, resolving issues where there is a local solution; escalating to the global support teams where necessary to achieve a timely resolution.
· Design, update and execute reports including ad hoc requirements.
· Provide day to day support of core IT business systems.
· Monitoring of ERP process flows to ensure the efficient use of the system in line with agreed procedures and the timely completion of transactions.
· Investigation and analysis of system related issues alongside business key users.
· Provide end user training on ERP system and associated processes.
· Support ad hoc tasks and projects where necessary.