Back to jobs
Role Summary/Key Responsibilities:
- Communicating with customers to understand their needs and explain product/service value.
- Build strong relationships with customer management.
- Collect and analyse information from regular reviews with customers to identify potential projects and customer’s expectations. Preparation of customer improvement plans.
- Prepare and manage sales forecasts.
- Customer base sales including identification of opportunities, preparation of proposals and presentation of value proposition.
- Act as a customer advocate within the organisation to ensure on time delivery of quality services.
- Conduct surveys and marketing programmes
- Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) in coordinating and monitoring customer engagement operations.
- Resolving complaints and assist in root cause analysis.
- Background serving customers in the mid-tier ERP manufacturing sector including understanding customer business behaviours and industry trends.
- ERP business process knowledge, preferably on Epicor ERP
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills, and collaboration skills and team working.
- Sales skills and commercial experience in industrial sales.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyse data.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work autonomously.
- At least 3 years of experience operating in a similar role.
- Travel requirements within the UK