My client, a specialist within their global market are looking for an Experienced global Data Architect for a contract minimum of 12 months, to form part of their BI development team. The company is a well-established market leader in their field, this role offers remote working with some on-site days based in Ireland, depending on the agreement.
· To be responsible for an enterprise data model and ensure company information is stored securely and effectively
· Responsible for data strategy, mapping along with upholding data standards
· Build, optimise and maintain database models and having architectural leadership over the data team
· Analyse system requirements
· Implementation of existing data.
· In-depth understanding and experience using IFS ERP is essential.
· Proven track record using SQL, PL/SQL, Azure stack & MDM.
· Proficiency in MS Excel and predictive analysis using PowerBI, QlikView, Tableau etc. is preferred.
If this role is of interest to you, please click to apply for your CV to be considered, Alternatively you can call me, Danielle Harwood, for more information on 01772 278 050 .