The Boomi Integration Developer is responsible for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications and automating business processes using the Boomi integration technologies.
If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people, and develop cutting-edge technology, you should explore a role with our team.
What you will do:
- Primarily responsible for the Design and implementation of data integrations using Dell Boomi.
- Develop and Execute Enterprise Data and System Integration Strategy
- The individual will be responsible for requirements gathering, development, testing, and accountable for production deployment and support efforts.
- Works with cross-functional teams including business owners from multiple domains including branch and sales operations, supply chain, accounting, and finance, merchandising among all other business functions. They will also work regularly with the broader IT team consisting of Business Analysts and Solution Architects
We would like you to have
- 5+ years of experience in data integration design and development, especially significant experience on the Dell Boomi platform.
- Experience and knowledge of APIs, Web Services, SOA, ESB, ETL concepts and tools
- SQL language proficiency with at least one of the common database platforms such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and/or DB2 database management systems.
- Experience working with cloud/on-prem and hybrid cloud solutions
- Experience with NetSuite connectors would be advantageous
- Completed Boomi professional developer & Architect certifications