- Posted 29 July 2022
- Contact NameAusten Sparks
We are hiring an ERP Analyst for our head office based in North London.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
The administration, integration and improvement of the company Epicor ERP system. The successful candidate must have experience using Epicor.
- To fully integrate Epicor into the Group manufacturing system including the implementation of the Epicor Production Planning and Scheduling system.
- Compile new Epicor reports as required for continuous improvement purposes.
- To maintain and improve the Epicor ERP system structure to tailor it to Company needs.
- Identify and resolve any administration and manufacturing system problems.
- Assist with the roll-out of the manufacturing execution system (MES).
- Improve/create interfaces (Dashboards) to provide easily accessible reports and data.
- Provide and co-ordinate Epicor ERP training for staff where required.
- Create Directives to modify the business process where required.
- Customise the user interface screens where required.
- Liaise with Epicor/other system providers to upgrade/improve the system as required.
- Review data entry methods and identify improvements.
- Identify how to expand the current system to encompass all of the manufacturing processes, improve Production control and process monitoring.
- Provide and co-ordinate any further development on the Epicor system.
- Regularly report system status and progress to the management team.
- Work to ISO 9001:2015 and quality requirements.
- Provide and co-ordinate any further development on any alternative computerised manufacturing systems.
- Follow and uphold the Company environmental policy, procedures and instructions in order to minimize environmental impacts from its activities.