Your Role & Responsibilities
We currently have a vacancy for a Technical Consultant based in the United Kingdom. Candidate must have at least 5 years’ hands-on experience implementing mid-market ERP projects and expertise with Technical toolset. We are looking for a dedicated individual with exceptional organisation and communication skills and ability to deliver technical aspects of ERP implementation projects.
- Provide billable consulting services on customer-facing projects.
- Champion and adhere to organisation’s implementation methodology and approach.
- Responsible for sizing and specifying hardware requirements and application software installations.
- Work with Project Managers to organise and deliver technical tasks within the project plan.
- Deployment, technical training, and troubleshooting analysis of Epicor application and SQL Databases.
- Consulting services for designing, estimating, architecting, training, technical development, deployments, and troubleshooting.
- Customisations and modifications including SSRS reports.
- Manage client expectations and maintain communication throughout the course of the project.
- New product release research to learn how new products and related applications can be deployed, configured, and customised/modified and work with other consultants in the team.
- Take ownership and work in a team to raise the bar on delivery of quality technical solutions.
The successful candidate will have:
§ Minimum Bachelor's Degree.
§ At least 5 years of professional experience working in a similar technical role with ERP systems.
§ Microsoft SQL Server Maintenance (install, upgrade, troubleshoot, backup/restore).
§ Microsoft Visual Studio, C# coding.
§ SQL Analysis (tracing, querying, monitoring).
§ SQL Scripting (T-SQL, Indexing, complex/structured queries, stored procedures).
§ SQL Reporting Services (SSRS – Design, build, deploy) and SQL Analysis Services (Business Intelligence)
§ System Administration of Windows server Operating systems and associated technologies (IIS, RDS etc)
Ø Experience with Virtualisation (VMWare/Hyper-V) or Cloud (Azure/ AWS) platforms.
Ø Administration of web/server-side applications.
Ø PowerShell/ Batch Scripting experience advantageous.
§ System Analysis (performance troubleshooting & environment mapping).
§ System Training Delivery (technical overviews, end user training, train the trainer).
§ Professional presence and demeanour in both communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to quickly and effectively build strong working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the customer on technical aspects of work.
- Strong time management skills as you will have multiple priorities to focus on in a week that often changes based on customer demands.
- Innate service mentality and care for the client experience.
- A self-driven and ambitious individual that can demonstrate the ability to perform tasks with quality and in a timely manner with a minimum of supervision.
- Travel requirements within the UK.