IFS ERP Supply Chain Analyst
This role is the keystone in the delivery of IFS supply chain/logistics solutions and the advancement of the IFS ERP platform. This person will be responsible for the design and delivery and will work closely with senior users, business analysts and external suppliers. This role is Distribution-focused but with a good exposure to the Manufacturing component in IFS.
- To be able to understand business operations and how they can best use IFS.
- Interpret business needs and implement the IFS solutions to meet their requirements.
- Review existing logistics and supply chain processes in IFS and propose improvements.
- To deliver end user training and train the trainer.
- To deliver and balance between BAU support and project work.
- To complete comprehensive documentation to a high standard including specifications, customer specific process guides and training documentation.
- Rich IFS project implementation experience including a solid understanding of all modules.
- Experienced in global inter-company supply chain implementation and warehouse/logistics processes.
- Experience of training would be beneficial.
- Good understanding of the range of software and hardware tools used for delivering solutions.