The company have an exciting opportunity for an experienced ERP/Applications Manager to join the IT team and who will be responsible for three key delivery areas; Innovation, Implementation and Digital Transformation.
The role will play a pivotal role in the IT strategy by driving innovation and identifying new and emerging technologies. This will also include managing the business requirements, development and integration of these technologies with our ERP system. The ERP/Applications Manager will also be responsible for leading and developing our team of ERP/Applications analysts.
Successful candidates must demonstrate the following:
· Demonstrable experience of implementing/upgrading and continuously improving an ERP system is a key requirement (Infor M3 ERP experience would be an advantage)
· Strong commercial acumen with the ability to identify innovative/technical solutions to address business needs
· Effective communicator with the ability to present IT solutions to internal and external customers and develop written documents for technical teams and end users
· Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple complex technical projects to tight timelines including creation of detailed and accurate project specifications
· Experience working with Microsoft on premise, hybrid cloud technologies including Azure and management of licensing including Microsoft EA would be an advantage
The company now has 11 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK and we’re looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As an employee, you’ll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays and a staff social fund. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
· Competitive salary with discretionary bonus scheme
· Contributory pension scheme
· 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
· Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
· Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
· Cycle to work scheme