This is split into 6 key areas and consists of the following:
- Purchasing Price Change “PPC” – running the daily VB scripts, posting journals, reconciliation and allocating, highlighting issues or problems and where necessary escalating to the Finance System Manager. Other duties include reconciling the OMNI account, completing Bank Recs and amending the PPC settlement files for Mastercard.
IPOS – taking ownership of any changes to the IPOS structure including new business unit, users, items, approval matrix and investigating challenges users are experiencing and provide solutions.
Month end revaluation and uploads of sub ledgers – to drive transformational changes to improve the way Finance operates around end to end processes including year-end.
Expenses – adding new users in Sun and Infor Expenses and where necessary make Infor Expenses configuration changes. This will involve running the VB script, producing Tablau reports backup for expenses payments and producing collaborative reports with Group, Risk and Compliance.
SUN maintenance – to ensure that system changes are fully documented and kept up to date with new information or changes including new users, static data setup (COA, bank account, suppliers, supplier bank details), and Infor Q&A.
Intrafin – responsible for daily loads using SQL, mapping of new accounts.
Please note: The successful candidate will work heavily on developing and using VB and SQL scripts, dealing with error messages and uploads for multiple data reconciliations and is essential that they have excellent experience with these programming languages.
There will be lots of opportunities to get involved in special projects with a financial systems aspect. These projects will be diverse and require you to have a keen eye for highlighting challenges and new ways of capturing KPIs, to assist the Finance Systems Manager drive transformational changes for the business. Therefore, the successful candidate will ideally have previous experience or is currently operating as a Financial Systems Accountant, possess brilliant VB scripts, SQL and SUN experience, excellent attention to detail, and able to manage competing priorities competently. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
What we’re looking for / Skills that will help you in the role
- Have excellent finance systems skills including the usage of the system SUN, and a proven track record in the maintenance and administration of accounting and reporting systems (Essential)
- Advance PC skills including most notably with programming languages such as VBA, VB Script, SQL and MS packages specifically Excel or equivalent (Essential).
- Sound experience with data reconciliations and posting journals.
- Be a part or fully qualified accountant (ideally either ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or equivalent relevant professional qualification, with proven work experience in a related position.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to think analytically and work methodically in a high performing team.
- Solution-focused approach and the ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Ability to communicate effectively under pressure and work unsupervised whilst managing multiple projects.
- Have previous work experience in a large fast-paced, international organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to get involved in multiple projects within an established growing international organisation, and provides amazing scope for self-development.
Please note: This is a full-time, permanent position. The role will be home-based for the duration of the COVID-19 lockdown restriction. Thereafter, the job is expected to be office-based in Victoria, London as part of the Finance team with the option for flexible work arrangements.