The Director of Information Technology position is the Global Head of IT for the company and is responsible for developing the vision, strategy, and direction for IT and cyber security. This individual is responsible for leading and developing a global IT organisation that is aligned and providing support and partnership to the business functions.
- Align the IT strategy with company strategy to ensure that IT investments are aligned with business goals.
- Design, implement and manage the company’s IT infrastructure, with a focus on continuous improvement, efficiency, and security as they embrace cloud technologies.
- Ensure IT related policies and procedures are effective in meeting privacy and regulatory requirements, including FDA, GDPR and other requirements.
- Monitor evolving security threats and develop, implement, and maintain a risk management program that continuously identifies and mitigates risk.
- Develop and manage the overall budget for IT including labor, operating expenses and capital expenditures.
- 15+ years of experience in IT with 4+ years in a senior leadership position within a global IT organisation.
- Diverse IT leadership experience, including demonstrated success leading initiatives involving business applications and analytics, cyber security, and cloud and on-premise infrastructure.
- Experience with IFS ERP and Quality Management Systems desired
- Previous experience in the life sciences and / or diagnostics industry
- Experience operating in a regulated environment. Specific experience with the FDA, GCP, GMP is preferred