Back to jobs
- Support the business’ use of IFS Applications, by providing support, enhancements, documentation, and training with a focus on continuous process optimisation and service delivery excellence.
- Actively monitor and resolve IFS helpdesk queries
- Preparation and delivery of end user training including document creation and maintenance
- Writing and maintaining reports including using Crystal Reports, Power BI, IFS Quick Reports & IFS Lobbies
- Creating and maintaining custom configurations using the IFS Extensibility suite of functionality, including Custom Forms, Custom Fields, Custom menus, Events, IALs, Lobbies and other such features as they become available
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Broad knowledge of IFS Applications functional and technical capabilities.
- Business process analysis, improvement, and mapping
- End user IFS Applications support provision within a multi-site supply chain environment
- Delivery of end-user training and documentation generation
- Report writing using Crystal Reports and SQL+