I am working with a Manufacturing company based in the West Yorkshire area, In this role, you will be working within the commercial procurement function. As the Business Analyst, you will help the operation with both functional and technical aspects of the IFS system. Your primary focus will be user support and data capture which will be fundamental in building strategies to drive commercial and operational solutions. You'll have the capability to work autonomously whilst contributing to a team's end goal, with a customer-focused mindset.
· User application support and troubleshooting
· IFS system enhancement
· Manipulate Oracle data (PL/SQL & T-SQL) to an advanced level
· IFS system development
· Experience with enhanced technical and functional aspects of IFS
· Experience working with SQL and Oracle databases for reporting
· Background in supporting manufacturing systems would be beneficial
· Minimum of 3 years IFS ERP system used in an operational aspect
· Understanding of commercial, operations, procurement and supply chain
· Strong analytical skills and mindset
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01772 278 050, alternatively click apply via this link.
We are the experts in IFS recruitment so get in touch if you are looking for any of the following roles for your next IFS implementation: IFS Contractor, IFS Technical Consultant, IFS Functional Consultant, IFS System Analyst, IFS Software Consultant, IFS Consultant.