I am working with an established IFS ERP partner who are looking for an additional Project Manager to join their growing team. Whilst this is a remote role, travel to their customer sites across the UK will be required during onboarding and go-live periods.
This individual will be delivering IFS ERP projects to customers, and must therefore have a strong background in a similar role, and will have a sound understanding of the IFS ERP functionality from either a deliverable or user role (minimum 2 years).
Key deliverables include:
- IFS solution roadmap - deliver a comprehensive strategy
- Understanding and communicating client requirements
- IFS implementation scope
- Financial budgeting and tracking
- IFS solution delivery and successful hand over
- IFS service introduction
- Evidence of leading full lifecycle ERP implementations (IFS implementation/upgrade essential)
- Proven track record of managing complex project scenarios
- Ability to work independently with high accountability and integrity
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Ability to communicate with users up to Director level