Are you a finance professional and passionate about business systems? I am working with a consultancy looking to strengthen their finance team. This is a predominantly remote role with occasional travel to customer sites across the UK.
You will be familiar with all aspects of finance, from budgeting & forecasting, to general ledger set-up, AP & AR, cash flow and company consolidation.
You should be able to talk to customers as the subject matter expert and ensure that they get the best possible value from the solution, as you will be the person responsible for the delivery and design in finance processes.
- To be able to understand business operations and how they can best use IFS
- Interpret business needs and to implement the IFS solutions to meet their requirements
- Review existing Finance processes in IFS and propose improvements
- To work to specific project plans and deadlines
- To contribute to the ongoing profitable development and growth of the business
- To deliver end user training and train the trainer
- To deliver and balance between BAU support and project work
- Finally, you must be willing and happy to travel