- Posted 08 April 2022
- Contact NameEmily Hunter
I am working with a customer in London who are expanding their internal IFS team. They require an IFS Functional Analyst, with a focus on Supply Chain, to join their team as they move to phase 2 of developing the use of IFS across the business.
This role is the keystone in the delivery of IFS supply chain/logistics solutions and the advancement of the ERP platform, and is Distribution-focused but with a solid exposure to the Manufacturing component in IFS.
- Understand business operations and how they can best use IFS.
- Interpret business needs and to implement the IFS solutions to meet their requirements.
- Review existing logistics and supply chain processes in IFS and propose improvements.
- Deliver and balance between BAU support and project work.
- Complete comprehensive documentation to a high standard including specifications, customer specific process guides and training documentation.
- Rich IFS project implementation experience and a solid understanding of supply chain, manufacturing, and projects.
- Experienced in global inter-company supply chain implementation and warehouse/logistics processes.
- Experience of Training would also be beneficial.
- Good understanding of the range of software and hardware tools used for delivering solution.