I am currently working with a professional services partner looking for a driven project manager with an eye for detail. You will be responsible for managing multi projects and be the go to person for both the customer and consulting team.
- Experience delivering an IFS project is essential
- To ensure the implementation of structured project management processes to ensure the effective delivery of business value from IT projects
- Create project plans and assignments for the team, lead and monitor progress and out put on a daily basis, identify resource needs, review quality, escalate all relevant issues appropriately and act as the focal point for all activities associated with the project
- Track key project milestones, adjusting plans and/or resources in order to meet the needs of the business
- Ensure that support requirements are built into project plans from commencement and that systems are designed for production and support
- Accurately establish and maintain all relevant documentation and project plans, as required by the business’s IT Project Management process
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, in accordance with the agreed designs, within budget and to the required quality standard, recording any deviations.
Salary Range £50,000 - £60,000