I am working with a large construction company with sites across London, who recently implemented IFS Applications 10. There is now a requirement for an IFS Support Analyst, in the short term, to support the delivery of a phase 2 development of the system and associated processes. In the longer term the intention is to transition support from external parties to the internal role.
- Provide an effective and intelligent ERP helpdesk facility, delivering high service levels at all times and escalating when situations require the resolution of complex, high priority issues.
- Respond to users who require IFS support, resolving and troubleshooting problems.
- IFS integration management, overseeing error handling and contributing to integration improvements.
- Provide analysis input to support small change activities arising from user change requests, upgrades and other new functionality.
- Act as an intermediary between the business users and IFS developers.
- Must have proven experience working in a similar IFS ERP support role.
- Must have a strong technical background, and be able to translate functional requirements into technical specifications within IFS.
This is a predominantly remote role with occasional travel to a site in London - must be able to travel weekly if required.