IFS Developer/ Consultant
My client, who are leaders in their market seek a IFS Developer/ Consultant to support the implementation of IFS Apps10 on a global scale. You will be a part of their in-house development team, implementing, testing, and improving the IFS solution.
- Developing, maintaining, auditing, and improving systems to meet the requirements of the business.
- Developing systems, configuring changes, and customising code.
- Reporting Requests.
- Migrating data and data management.
- Proven experience building and maintaining ERP Applications and integrations.
- Strong knowledge of IFS Apps10.
- Experience with databases and PL/SQL, SQL and MYSQL.
- Ability to organise own tasks alongside self-teaching and gain guidance from other employees and manager when necessary.
- Express good analysis, design, verbal and written communication.
- Working well design team on functional design, test plans, defect and change control.