A mid-level opportunity has become available for an Infor CSI Systems Administrator. We currently use Infor Mongoose / Infor CloudSuite Industrial (CSI), ION and Infor FactoryTrack.
We are looking for an experienced Infor CloudSuite Administrator to join our team as soon as possible. Although the title is Administrator, we are looking for somebody with a well-rounded knowledge in all aspects of the most current CSI ERP system and programs and a problem-solving mindset. You will need to be able to provide technical support alongside carrying out administrative duties. Some of these include management of incidents, supporting the upgrade from version 9 to 10, and supplying end-user technical assistance.
This is a full-time, on site, permanent role, with work taking place 08:30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday, however there are occasional extended days and weekend responsibilities. The successful candidate will join our Business Systems Team and work closely with the three other team members.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
You will be the go-to person on all matters concerning Infor CSI and FactoryTrack. We currently outsource support and developments but would like to bring this in-house. This position will handle the day-to-day administrative tasks and work on new projects to improve our existing setup.
* Overseeing and maintaining the Infor Syteline system and daily operations, as well as instances of implementations
* Overseeing and maintaining any third-party integration for the system
* Analyse recommended patches from Infor in order to conclude any impacts these could have on existing systems
* Support for reporting, printing, and Document Management
* Collaborate with IT Support and the rest of the Business System Teams
* Provide assistance to any other systems in place at the organization
* Providing technical support including assisting with any upgrades
* End-user technical support
* Incident management
* Database maintenance
* Application support
* Simple Report writing