Back to jobs
Salary: Competitive (+ Company benefits)
Start Date: 1st April 2021
- Ensure all HR/Payroll systems across the company are robust, legally compliant and fit for business purpose, reflective of ever changing business, technological and HR/Payroll needs.
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HRIS upgrades, proactively identifying new functionality to enhance HR technology solutions.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports utilizing appropriate reporting tools; develop and administer standard reports, ensuring that reporting requirements for the business are met.
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of HRIS process documentation, providing user friendly procedures and guidelines for the business.
- Contribute to the process improvements at all levels to increase the efficiency and quality of all aspects of the HR functions.
- Special projects lead, including leading on consolidation of old systems and introducing of new schemes, which meet our legal and statutory obligations.
- Work closely with the People Services team to ensure systems are systematically reviewed and updated, in line with legislative requirements.
- Maintain and develop strong working relationships with all external systems providers ensuring the business gets best value for its services.
- Managing the HRIS Team
What we’d like from you:
- Previous experience within iTrent
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Effective communication skills
- A methodical and logical approach to tasks
- Team player
- Significant in depth specialist HR/Payroll systems knowledge (minimum 2 years’ experience), likely gained from working within a systems function.
- Previous exposure to project-related activities through active participation in system-related projects.
- Demonstrable proficiency in full MS Office Suite (particularly MS Excel) and extensive knowledge and experience on data reporting, migration and manipulation.
- Experience with interfacing, crystal reports and business objects is essential.
- Experience in managing a team with effective leadership and management.