Job Title: iTrent Systems Manager
Salary: £40,000 per annum (+ Company benefits)
• Experience in an iTrent systems management role and developing HR and Payroll systems.
• Thorough knowledge of HR Systems (iTrent knowledge essential) and intermediate user of Business Objects, with the ability to create reports from scratch.
• Experience of managing multiple relational databases and their interfaces
• Experience in the development of internal service level agreements/ standards.
• Experience in delivering People Manager & ESS training
• Project management experience will be beneficial.
• A good working knowledge of Payroll, other relevant employment and data protection legislation and related processes.
• Experience of managing system supplier contracts.