iTrent Systems Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £45,000
Location: 2 days in London per week
Start Date: 1 month/ASAP
The HR Systems Manager is responsible for the provision of HR Systems and data to the Business.
This includes being the System administrator on the HR/Payroll System (iTrent), and all other HR systems. Providing regular and ad hoc reports, monitoring and addressing HR Data Quality issues and running specific analytics as required by HR and other stakeholders.
- Support the maintenance and implementation of iTrent.
- Advise on systems administration and support end users.
- Ability to manage key stakeholders and business decision makers expectations.
- Assist in the Implementation of new modules, system upgrades, updates and work closely with the HR teams.
- Write reports and scrutinise data using Business Objects.
- iTrent experience
- Business Objects reporting experience
- People Management experience
- Strong communication skills
To find out more, please get in touch!