The role offers an excellent opportunity for a candidate who has good NetSuite exposure but is looking to take further steps in their career assisting in the growth of our business.
The successful candidate will be experienced in NetSuite Administration and have good IT knowledge and experience in Implementation, Configurations, and System Integrations.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities –
- Be the main point of contact for all Systems user support requests
- Be responsible for managing the flow of data
- Identify problems with the system and resolve these to streamline processes
- Provide key support for integrations, migrations and enhancing the system
- Develop, test, and deploy customisations and new functionality based on evolving business needs
- Manage requests for new features or functionality; and assist with the prioritisation of these.
- Confidently train users on NetSuite across the business
- Effectively and regularly communicate with all avenues of the business
- Carry out continual analysis of our current systems and processes to ensure our current practices meet the demands of all stakeholders.
Key Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years NetSuite Administration experience
- NetSuite module experience – Finance & Stock / Inventory
- Project management, system implementation and system integration experience
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Be commercially aware with a passion for change and best practice
- Strong IT skills and/or background
- System Integration & Configuration
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- Innovative and constantly looking for ways to achieve a more efficient and effective solution.
- High ability to organise and prioritise
- Experience of data migration and process improvements.
The successful candidate will receive:
- Competitive annual salary
- 30 days annual leave – Additional days awarded on LOS rising to 33
- Access to an exclusive employee benefit package
- Paid Training
- Staff Discount
- Job Security
- Access to Company Pension Scheme
- Company Car Scheme
- Vitality Private health care along with many more fantastic benefits
- To be part of an award winning business
- Having fun, regular social events