I am looking to fill an ERP pre-sales consultant position, focused purely on distribution. Pre-sales experience is not required, but a strong knowledge and background in distribution is essential (in any ERP).
Remote position with 30-40% travel around the UK. Target based bonuses.
- Conduct customer or prospect webinars
- Perform discovery sessions and workshops, uncovering business needs and drivers, and documenting the output
- Prepare for and conduct detailed demos along with the Sales team, either on-site or remotely
- Act as product expert in liaisons between the salesforce and the customer
- Act as an advisor to Product Managers to:
- Discuss and provide input to potential product development
- Test output from product development
- Provide business expertise by documenting processes and providing workflow analysis, in Distribution
- Provide input to proposals and tender responses
- Work with the Professional Services team to ensure that the project is correctly scoped and, at time of order, is handed over seamlessly