To plan, control, and monitor production products. Ensure that customer service is maximised whilst achieving efficient and effective manufacturing.
- Use the MRP output from the ERP system to create prepare valid production plans.
- Generate picking lists (for Warehouse) for allocated assembly lines in line with customer needs.
- Create and manage Purchase Orders for external supplies.
- Ensure stock is available to support the production plans.
- Expedite internally and externally as required.
- Prepare production plans for projects as required.
- Prepare production reports as required.
- Report Schedule Adherence Performance utilising information derived from the ERP system.
- Liaise with the Customer Service team to ensure customers are informed, and receive the best possible service.
- Communicate exceptions to the plan to all interested parties.
- Resolve problems as required.
- Manage parameters for products in Epicor to assist with MRP planning.
- Good Housekeeping of all Jobs and Purchase Orders to ensure correct quantities and dates. Complete or re-date as required.
- Manage obsolete stock and arrange scrapping as required.
- Manage supersession parts and use up old as required.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
Knowledge and Expertise
- Broad Supply Chain experience either directly or indirectly – Customer Service, Production Planning and Logistics.
- Use of MRP system.
- Minimum of intermediate knowledge of Excel.
- Experience within a regulated environment preferred.
- Sound understanding of how manufacturing operations are organised and knowledge of the key interfaces.
- Excellent planning & organisational skills