The ideal candidate will be responsible for full system projects and support within this large business. You will be responsible for configuration, development, training and assisting in further implementation/processes around payroll.
This role is going to be reporting into the Systems manager and working very closely with the payroll team eventually along with another person in a similar position to work alongside.
This company offers fantastic benefits, have a great culture and Three different offices to chose to work from spread out around the UK. This role also offers the progression into senior management eventually.
Salary: Up to £50,000 (+ Company Benefits)
Location: London, Northampton, Yorkshire.
Employment Type: Permanent
Start Date: Up to 4 weeks
- System Development, configuration, setups and support.
- Work closely with end users to organise the system efficiently and provide them with training.
- Update and amend payroll processes as required.
- Manage further integrations within the system, including ATS, T&A Systems etc.
- ResourceLink & MyView experience (Essential)
- Business Objects reporting experience (Highly desired)
- A previous understanding of supporting the system and projects within ResourceLink. (Essential)
- Cornerstone, aCloud, Kronos (Desirable)
- Stakeholder Management (Essential)
- Experience gathering, analysing & managing requirements. (Essential)
- Testing experience (Essential)