Back to jobs
Senior Technical Administrator – High Wycombe (remote also considered for the right candidate) £70-80,000
You will be working within the ERP team as the company begin their upgrade to IFS Cloud.
- Administration of IFS environment including environment refreshes, patch installations etc.
- Create or Modify User IDs, Profiles, Administration and Security Administration
- Training other IT employees on IFS administration tasks
- Understanding of Core business functions (Workflow Processes) in all IFS modules in order of troubleshooting.
- Handle incoming problem tickets from end users to resolve application and software issues within servers, databases, and other mission-critical systems
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading IFS ERP, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Broad knowledge of IT architecture and infrastructure
- Crystal Reports development and maintenance
- Experience with Oracle Database Structure, PL/SQL, SQL programming
- Interpret and develop technical documentation for training and end user procedures