This role is key in the delivery of Finance systems solutions and the advancement of the IFS ERP platform globally and requires a self-motivated professional.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and delivery of improved systems performance and will be working closely with senior users and business analysts.
- Identify, scope and propose future development requirements on existing finance systems
- Effectively plan for and deliver system improvement projects
- Liaise with various parties to determine the different requirements of the system, and to understand how any changes will impact the wider business
- Be responsible for testing and implementing the necessary changes to the system
- Troubleshooting and fixing finance related system issues
- Provide ad-hoc support on other Finance projects as required
- Support end user training requirements
- Demonstrate expertise in the management of financial systems including improving, streamlining and implementation
- Strong understanding of IFS ERP Finance module
- Hands-on experience of system data control, workflows and process transactions in the Finance module
- Knowledge of IFRS as well as Financial processes, Accounting Regulations and International Standards.