The Business Systems Analyst will play a key part in the continued support and development of the ERP system. Working in a wide spread team to deliver system enhancements and support users locally and remotely.
The successful candidate will be a natural problem solver with an analytical mind, an excellent eye for detail and excellent time management. The ability to work under own initiative and with people at all levels is essential. Previous experience working with ERP systems, supporting and leading users is essential.
General Areas of Responsibility
- Support and development of the IFS ERP system and associated business applications to a functional expert level.
- Deliver system enhancements from the early stages of process mapping through testing to live systems releases complying with audit guidelines on change management.
- Managing and supporting relationships with 3rdparty software development companies to deliver new requirements in a cost effect and timely manner
- Maintaining user manuals, Standard Operating Procedures and delivering user training as required
- Logging and taking ownership of support cases on the IFS Support Centre website
- Comply with Business Systems Policies, procedures and general audit requirements
- Specify, maintain and develop to an advanced level, core business reporting requirements with main departmental stakeholders.
- Query and manipulate Oracle data (PL/SQL T-SQL) to an advanced level
Experience, Knowledge, Qualifications
- 3yrs + experience in enhancing functionality within IFS ERP solutions.
- 3yrs+ experience working with SQL and Oracle databases for reporting.
- Background in supporting manufacturing systems would be beneficial.
- Highly capable in writing functional specifications, capturing all business needs and aligning them with IFS processes.
- Effective in managing software / process deployments from concept to deployment in a change control environment.
- Advanced report writing using crystal reports 11+
- Working with SQL and Oracle databases to pull together data models for reporting / analytics