Back to jobs
I have a Workday Consultant role for one of my private clients, starting ASAP. They are looking for someone who has worked with Workday for 5 plus years and has a extensive understanding of the HCM and Recruitment module.
- Configuring and Testing the Workday System
- Analysing workday requirements
- Testing new release readiness
- Technical skills evidenced by playing a role in projects in a Workday support environment
- Business Process Configuration and Condition Rules
This role is OUTSIDE OF IR35, remote working with the odd team meetings on site which is based around North London.