My client is a nationwide health organisation looking for a Workday specialist in the London area. They have over 10 000 employees across the UK and are looking for an individual to help optimise their use of Workday and to support future improvements. The role is permanent and you will be required to work 37.5 hours a week (in office) .
- Someone with a good understanding of HR processes and has pre-Go-Live experience is ideal.
- Good communication skills are necessary because you will be working closely with key stakeholders to improve efficiency of the HR processes by means of automation to eliminate administration effort.
- Being proficient in Workday HCM, specifically functional leadership is strongly desired along with great skills in MS Excel.
- Experience in training design and deployment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are essential.