Join Our Elite Tribe of Recruitment Consultants: Unleash Your Earning Potential!
Think that climbing the ladder to success and making serious money in your career, demands you channel the ruthless characters akin to those of Wolf of Wall Street?
Professional Service Recruitment is a best-kept secret, valued at a staggering £43 billion annually in the UK. While we don't advocate ruthlessness, make no mistake, you'll need unwavering:
If you possess ALL these traits, we're confident that through our training and development programme and office support network, that we can help you develop the skills needed to thrive in the recruitment sector.
Make no bones about it, even if you lack just one of the above, a career in our high-performance elite recruitment business is not for you.
Through decades of experience, we’ve come to understand this one truth; the complexity of recruitment lies not in the process itself but in the qualities and depth of character possessed by individuals.
This ultimately will determine your level of success… the rewards are there if you’re willing to work to achieve them.
What do we do as recruiters?
Recruitment isn't just another job; it's the epitome of professional, high-stakes sales. It's demanding, but it's a world where you forge and nurture relationships with decision-makers and IT professionals. Partnering with people, you’ll work to deliver excellent service adding unparalleled value that enhances both business outcomes and careers.
There are over 40,000 Recruitment companies in the UK: Why Choose Us?
- Expert reputation spanning over 19 years
- No experience required - we're all about identifying exceptional characteristics, behaviours, and ambition.
- A full induction training programme with a clear career development plan and access to experienced coaches.
- Career promotion criteria - With the vast majority of recruitment companies in the UK containing less than 10 employees this is unique.
- We've transformed former chefs into Practice Managers, commanding six figures.
- Our Hospitality Operations Manager achieved £60k in their first year and rose to Senior Leadership within three years.
- Former Retail Store Managers now preside over our most successful business units.
- We've welcomed individuals from diverse backgrounds - estate agents, media sales execs, solicitors and teachers.
- Non-restrictive commission structure
- Uncapped commission structure
- Eligible to achieve up to 72 days paid A/L per year
- Commission pot payback scheme at the EOY
- End-of-year bonus profit share pot eligibility
- Gold Card varying – up to 5 flexible hours p/w (non-work) after progression through the career map
- 110/140 Club – extra holiday every month after progression through the career map
- Blended approach to Work from Home/Office after progressing within the career map
- Achievers Trips (UK and Abroad) - Quarterly
- Watch Incentive
- We are a collective and although we each have our own personal ambitions we are motivated to achieve together.
Sound like you? ready to seize the opportunity, and redefine your career?
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Suplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Please confirm that you understand that this role is an office based role that you will be required to commute to daily?
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 29/02/2024